shipping cost will be 50 uah
“Caesar” is rightly called one of the most popular and famous salads in the world. Despite the fact that restaurateurs added different ingredients to the initial recipe, the base remained unchanged.
For 4 servings you will need the following products:
- a bunch of green salad;
- a tomato;
- one chicken fillet (approximately 300 g);
- 6 slices of white bread;
- Caesar sauce;
- 2 tablespoons butter;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- parmesan to taste.
Step by step recipe
You need to cook the salad quickly and serve it better to the guests warm. Here is a step-by-step instruction for cooking:
- Take fresh lettuce leaves, rinse, pat dry and Narva into pieces. Please note that the leaves must be torn, not cut. So that they do not lose their freshness, put them in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the pan, put a spoonful of butter on it, and then thinly sliced garlic in plates.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes and send it to fry with garlic. This should be done over a large fire for about ten minutes. A crust should appear on the fillet.
- In the same bowl, put more butter and garlic, now just as well fry the bread. It must be constantly disturbed so that it does not burn.
The serving of the dish is as follows. Leaves are laid out on a plate, then chicken fillet, tomatoes. Last pre-cut it into strips. Season all contents with sauce. Pour crackers and cheese on top. You can serve.more
What do you associate the word Caesar with? For most people, it evokes two memories: the Roman emperor and the salad. Interestingly, they have nothing to do with each other. With Ancient Rome, the dish connects only the presence of Romano in the recipe.more
Tiramisu is rightfully considered one of the most popular desserts of world culinary. Delicate and airy, it was created for that. to give a good mood. And to visit Italy and not try a real tiramisu is just a crime.more
Italy in the culinary world has become famous not only for pasta and pizza. Seasoned tourists say that this country has a lot of good: climate, nature, history and secrets. But do not forget that it was on Italian soil for the first time that some of the most beloved and famous desserts appeared. Here are the five most popular among them.more