Shrimp pizza is great for a family dinner, a picnic and even an official buffet. Despite the fact that this recipe is intended for cooking on a grill, a dish baked in the oven will also be delicious. Of course, you can choose your favorite recipe. Both Japanese pizza and 4 cheeses will be equally good in such a mini format.
- ready-made pizza dough - 450 g;
- spring onions - ¼ st .;
- bulgarian pepper - ½ pcs .;
- flour - 2 pinches;
- peeled shrimp - 450 g;
- orange juice - ½ cup;
- lime juice - 2 tbsp. l .;
- refined oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- curd cheese - 230 g;
- chopped fresh pineapple - ½ st .;
- parsley - 3 tbsp. l .;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- spices - to taste.
Stages of cooking:
- Mix in a separate container lime juice, orange and oil. Pour the marinated shrimps and put them in the fridge.
- Grease a lattice with a small amount of butter, and bake a baking sheet with flour.
- Prepare the filling. To do this, mix the cheese, pineapple, herbs, garlic and spices.
- Pizza dough should make you sixteen equal mini-basics. Roll each of them into a layer 0.5 cm thick. Sprinkle flour on a baking sheet and place the obtained bases on it.
- Grill the peppers for a few minutes, then grind them. Cook the shrimp on the grill (they should turn pink). Basics podzolite on both sides.
- Put the cheese filling evenly on the finished bases. Then a layer of bell pepper and green onions. Mix baked shrimps with parsley and a small amount of orange juice. Put them on the cheese filling.
This recipe is not easy, but the result is well worth the effort. If you do not want to spend your time and energy, order a professional pizza with delivery.