shipping cost will be 25 uah
VALENTINE'S DAY: 5 IDEAS FOR HEART PIZZA ON FEBRUARY 14
The symbol of the heart is the unchanging attribute of Valentine's Day. To make your table match the holiday atmosphere, cook a pizza in the shape of a heart. She, like the favorite cookies Macaroni or gourmet salads, will be an excellent addition to the evening. Your favorite taste and light, thin heart-shaped cake are the perfect combination for a hearty Valentine's day dinner.
Pizza with meat filling
- Basis: flour (250 g), yeast (10 g), water (100 g), olive oil (50 g), sugar (1 tbsp).
- Toppings: boiled pork (200 g), pickled cucumbers (100 g), tomato paste (50 g), medium onions (1 pc.), Cheese (100 g).
Mix sugar and yeast in water. After 7 minutes, add flour, butter, and salt. You should have a dough. Spread oil on it and leave to warm, covered with film, for 1 hour. Cut into cubes all the components of the filling. Already risen dough slightly mash and make a cake with a thickness of 0.5 cm. Form a heart, bend the small sides. Cover the base with the sauce, put the cucumbers, meat, sprinkle with onions and cheese. Send bake at 180 degrees for 15-30 minutes.
Such a dish on Valentine's Day will help satisfy your hunger and set the desired mood.
Pizza heart with tomatoes and ham
- Basis: flour (175 g), dry yeast (1 tsp), warm water (125 ml), olive oil (1 tbsp).
- Toppings: tomato paste (3 tbsp. L), tomatoes (100 g), dried garlic (½ tsp), dried oregano (½ tsp), mozzarella (100 g), ham (100 g), parmesan (50 g), basil for decoration.
Mix all the dry ingredients of the base. Pour the oil into the water, then combine with the dry mixture and knead the dough. To make it rise, leave the dough in a warm place for 1 hour.
When the dough rises, knead it a little and roll out the cake. Form the rim on the edges with a height of 1-2 cm. Grease the cake with sauce, put the stuffing on it. Send everything to the oven at 180 degrees until a golden crust forms.
Portions with Tomatoes and Ham
- Basis: flour (175 g), dry yeast (½ tsp), warm water (125 ml), olive oil (2 tbsp).
- Toppings: tomato sauce (3 tbsp), tomatoes (100 g), olives (4 pcs. Per base), mozzarella.
Mix all the components of the dough, add the oil to the water and pour the liquid into the dry mixture. Knead the dough, cover with olive oil and put in the heat for 1 hour so that it rises. During this time, the dough should grow in size by 2 times. Then form small portioned dough from the dough, bend the sides 1 cm high. Cover the base with sauce, arrange the tomatoes, chopped olives, sprinkle with cheese and top in the oven for a while.
Quick heart pizza
- Basis: ready yeast dough (500 g).
- Stuffing: tomato paste (3 tablespoons), sausages (4 pcs.), Cheese (150 g), garlic (2-3 cloves).
Roll out thin dough from dough, tuck around the edges so that the filling does not fall out. Put the cakes on a greased form, make holes with a fork so that the cake will be baked faster and soaked with juices of the filling. Put in the oven for 10-20 minutes. The cake should be lightly browned.
Cut sausages into cubes or rings, grate cheese, chop garlic and add to tomato sauce. Cover the pizza crust with sauce, lay out the sausages and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Basis: flour (650 g), sugar (30 g), dry yeast (10 g), olive oil (75 g), warm water (300 g).
- Stuffing: pineapple (50 g), grapes (50 g), orange (50 g).
- Sauce: strawberry (500 g), lemon juice and sugar to taste, starch (1.5 tbsp).
Mix dry ingredients in containers, pour oil into water. Use a thin stream of water and oil in a dry mixture. Knead the dough for 2 minutes, put in a bowl, grease with oil, leave warm for 1 hour. Then knead again, roll out the cake in the shape of a heart.
To prepare the sauce, cut the strawberries, stew on low heat until it becomes soft, add sugar and lemon juice to taste. To give a uniform consistency, grind the mixture in a blender. Enter starch to thicken.
Grease the prepared cakes with sauce, spread out all the crushed ingredients for the filling. Send the pizza blanks to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, to brown.
This option will be suitable not only for Valentine's Day, sweet pizza will be an excellent choice for children's birthday or matinee.
Heart-shaped pizza is a great way to satisfy your hunger and add a touch of romance to Valentine's day. It is easy to cook, and when there is no time and desire for cooking, on Valentine's Day you can order delicious Mediterranean or Neapolitan pizza with delivery.