shipping cost will be 50 uah
HOW TO MAKE FLORENTINE PIZZA - STEP BY STEP RECIPE
A good pizza is the right balance between the dough and the topping. If the former is more or less clear, then the latter may be the most diverse. Classic Florentine pizza is made using eggs, spinach and mushrooms.
For the test you will need:
- a quarter teaspoon of salt;
- a third of a glass of warm water;
- a glass of flour;
- a teaspoon of dried yeast;
- tablespoon of olive oil ..
For the filling we take:
- 200 grams of fresh spinach;
- 100 gr champignons;
- 50 g of grated parmesan;
- 4 eggs;
- 6 tablespoons of tomato sauce;
- salt to taste, sunflower oil for frying.
First, prepare the dough:
- We warm the milk to room temperature. Pour water, salt and yeast into it. Then add the flour. To make the dough more magnificent, it must first be sieved.
- Add olive oil to the finished dough. Knead for about 15 minutes, wrap in a film and in a warm place for about an hour. If it is not elastic to the touch, add more oil.
Next step by step recipe:
- Cooking Spinach. It must be washed, cut and in boiling salt water for a couple of minutes. Then immediately into the ice and in a colander to dry.
- Fry the mushrooms.
Roll out the cake from the dough and grease it with tomato. Pre-make incisions. Then lay out the filling in layers: spinach, mushrooms, half of the cheese. Place in a hot oven (200 degrees) for 10 minutes. Make four indentations and beat eggs into them. Sprinkle with cheese and back into the oven for about 8 minutes.